Watch Hill Memorial Library and Improvement Society
Dear Fellow Members,
We are always looking for new members to the Watch Hill Memorial Library and Improvement Society. Anyone wishing to propose a person interested in “Furthering the programs and goals of the Society,” should include a Letter of Proposal to Kathleen Kocatas (it can be submitted in the online form below or sent via snail mail to the address below), for review by the Board of Directors.
Proposals for new members are due June 15th and July 1st.
- Members must belong to the WHMLIS at least 3 years before they can nominate a candidate.
- The member must have known the candidate for a minimum of 3 years.
- The candidate should be someone who has been active in the WH community for at least 3 seasons.
- The new member must commit to 4 hours of volunteer work on any committee to be completed over the first 2 seasons.
- The Proposal Letter should contain information as to how the candidate is known to the proposer and their relationship to and interests in Watch Hill.
Fill out the Member Information Form below for each Candidate. It would be helpful if you would also check off which project or program opportunities the Candidate may be interested in joining.
10 East Hills Rd, Watch Hill RI 02891
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your continued support!
Vice-President / Membership
10 East Hills Rd, Watch Hill RD 02891